AIR Forum Denver, CO May 28-31, 2024

2024 AIR Forum

May 28–31 | Denver, CO

AIR Forum includes more than 200 presentations by colleagues and thought leaders representing all sectors of higher education and an Exhibit Hall featuring the latest tools and resources to support data use for decision-making. The 4-day conference presents a unique opportunity to network with peers, share best practices, and learn from practical workshops and sessions led by the field's leading experts. AIR Forum is the “must attend” event for both seasoned and early-career professionals.

With 300 days of sunshine, a walkable downtown, thriving arts and culture, an award-winning culinary scene, and the Rocky Mountains as a backdrop, Denver offers an affordable mix of urban sophistication and outdoor adventure.

Convention Center

Save the Date

2025 AIR Forum Pre-Conference Education
Orlando, FL
May 19–20

2025 AIR Forum
Orlando, FL
May 20–23

Learn More

Colorado Convention Center

Conference Center

Colorado Convention Center 
700 14th Street 
Denver, CO 80202 

Host Hotels

Grand Hyatt
Grand Hyatt Denver 
1750 Welton Street  
Denver, CO 80202 
(303) 295-1234 
Hyatt Regency
Hyatt Regency Denver
650 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202 
(303) 436-1234 

#AIRForum Buzz

"Another amazing Association for Institutional Research (AIR) conference! A lot of great sessions, especially on the topics of AI in IR, survey engagement, and academic equity.” 

LinkedIn  Lexis Michels

"The sessions at #AIRFORUM are great this year! Next one is on bridging the gap between generative AI and the challenged IR.” 

LinkedIn  Egon Heidendal

"๐ŸŽ‰ Cheers to another great AIR forum! Looking forward to seeing everyone in Orlando next year ๐ŸŽ‰ #AIRForum

LinkedIn  Allyson Meyers, MS

"Last week I attended the Association for Institutional Research (AIR) Forum in Denver. This conference was an amazing opportunity to learn more about SLDS, AI usage and implementation, statewide data innovations, dashboard techniques and networking with the best and the brightest across the country.“

LinkedIn  Jake Burns

"I had the pleasure of attending the 2024 Association for Institutional Research (AIR) Forum in Denver, CO last week! It was pleasant to reconnect with old colleagues, share experiences, and learn more about current analytics trends in higher education. Exploring downtown Denver was also a bonus - I'll definitely need to make my way back to fully experience the area! 

I always leave these conferences feeling recharged from my community and motivated to implement new ideas back at work. In particular, I'm energized by a quote about AI and am ready to learn more every day: 'The world will keep moving on - if you stay in one place, you'll be left behind.' #networking #innovation #dataanalytics

LinkedIn  Jimmy Huynh

"Last week I attended the #AIRForum in Denver, Colorado. It was fabulous to be able to find out how my American IR colleagues are innovating and the challenges they face. The contrasts and similarities with the challenges we face in Australian IR (#AAIR) were very illuminating for me. It was by far the largest gathering of IR professionals I have attended in my 30 years working in the Australian Higher Education Sector. There were so many high quality sessions to choose from! The stand out session for me was Beyond Waffle House: Transforming IR from Transactional Providers to Strategic Partners delivered by Phillip Wallace.

LinkedIn  Gabrielle H.

"We had a blast at Association for Institutional Research (AIR) #AIRForum ๐ŸŽ‰ connecting with old friends and making some new ones! What was the highlight of this year's event for you? Get any new insights? Comment below ๐Ÿ‘‡” 

LinkedIn  HelioCampus

"Just returned from a terrific networking and professional development experience attending 2024 AIR Forum in Denver. #AIRForum” 

LinkedIn  Cheryl Littman

"I had a wonderful time attending the Association for Institutional Research (AIR) conference with some of my colleagues. This is my third time attending, and I always gain insights from how others are addressing Strategic Initiatives, Surveys, and Reporting requirements. At the end of the conference, we took a tour of the Colorado's Capitol Building, including the mile high dome views. #airforum”

LinkedIn  Gina Magharious

"I'm thrilled to have attended the 2024 Association for Institutional Research (AIR) Forum this week in the Mile High City, Denver, CO! From the inspiring discussions to the wealth of knowledge shared, the experience was nothing short of extraordinary. There was just an incredible array of presentations, and choosing between them was the only challenge. Grateful for the amazing people I've met and the ideas that have sparked new avenues for exploration in my professional journey. I'm already looking forward to what's next on this journey! #AIRForum #HigherEd #HigherEducationLeadership #InstitutionalResearch #DataAnalytics” 

LinkedIn  Ameen Khabbaz

"Had an amazing time at Air Forum 2024! by Association for Institutional Research (AIR) at Denver, CO. ๐ŸŒŸ Incredible sessions, inspiring speakers, and fantastic networking. Some highlights included:

Decision making domains of Higher Education.

Enhancing Retention rates through informed decision - making.

and a alot more focusing on Higher Ed based Data Analytics, AI and Tableau. 

Excited to apply all the insights and continue the conversations. Thanks to everyone who made it memorable!

#AIRForum2024 #Networking #Innovation” 

LinkedIn  Abhishek Singh

AIR Forum 

AIR Forum, the annual conference of the Association for Institutional Research (AIR), is the largest global gathering of higher education professionals working directly in institutional research, institutional effectiveness, assessment, planning, and those who build and support data-informed decision cultures.