AIR's Financial Policy covers payment methods accepted, applicable fees, and payment timelines. While checks are accepted for some programs, paying by credit card is the preferred method and the easiest and quickest way to gain access to member benefits, benchmarking tools, and education programs. When paying by check, limitations do apply.
Credit card payment methods accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Check payments will be accepted for:
- AIR Forum registration
- National Survey of IR Office Benchmarking
- A Holistic Approach to IR course, AIR LEADs course, and workshops
Process for Paying by Check
- After placing an order, a copy of your invoice will be emailed to you. Invoice copies can also be accessed through your MyAIR portal. Please submit all check payments with a copy of your invoice to: Dept. 177, PO Box 850001, Orlando, FL 32885
- Membership benefits are available as soon as orders are placed online. As a result, once ordered, membership cannot be refunded or canceled.
- If payment is not received within 30 days, the membership will be suspended. If payment is not received within 45 days, the membership will be terminated.