Welcome to the AIR Job Board
The AIR Job Board is the premier resource for employment opportunities in the higher education fields of institutional research, institutional effectiveness, data science, analytics, assessment, education/social science research, and other similar fields.
Whether you're an employer searching for the right person to fill your open position or a job seeker looking for a new opportunity, the AIR Job Board can help you find what you need in the broad field of data and analysis at higher education institutions and organizations. Viewing and posting jobs on the AIR Job Board is available at no cost to the entire community—members and nonmembers. All that is required to submit your job posting is an AIR account.
- Log in to My AIR or create an AIR account (click LOG IN in the upper right hand corner of your browser window).
- Navigate back to this page and use these links to post a job or view previous job postings.
- Once your job post has been reviewed and approved by AIR staff, it should appear on the AIR Job Board listing within 24 hours. Please visit the job board at or after that time to confirm your job appears as expected.
- Job listings will remain on the site through the application deadline entered. If you will need documentation that the job was posted, please take a screenshot or print the webpage before the application deadline has passed. AIR will not provide proof or documentation of the job's appearance on the job board after the application deadline has passed.
- All submissions are reviewed before posting. Submitters will receive an email confirmation that the job listing was posted, a request for more information, or a notice that the posting was rejected.
- Job listings will remain on the site through the designated application deadline. Contact email@example.com to extend your job posting if needed.
- Blind job postings are not accepted.
- Jobs must align with the interests of individuals within the AIR community. Research job openings in the fields of medicine, the natural sciences, and physical sciences do not align and will not be accepted.
- All fields must be filled out and the submission process must be completed for a posting to be considered.
- To improve the response rate for your listing, include a thorough description of how candidates can apply for the position.
- Provide a short explanation or definition when using terms specific to your organization.