The AIR Forum, the annual conference of the Association for Institutional Research (AIR), is the largest global gathering of higher education professionals working in institutional research, assessment, planning, and related postsecondary education fields. This conference includes more than 300 presentations by colleagues and thought leaders representing all sectors of higher education and an Exhibit Hall featuring the latest tools and resources to support data use for decision making.
AIR Forum presents a unique opportunity to network with peers, share best practices, and learn from practical workshops and sessions led by the field's leading experts. AIR Forum is the “must attend” event for both seasoned and early-career professionals.
May 25–28, 2021
An all-digital conference for champions of data-informed decision making in higher education.
Recent AIR Forum Highlights
Program Guide Archive
- AIR-Forum-2019-Program-Guide pdf 3667 KB
- AIR-Forum-2018-Program-Guide pdf 12124 KB
- AIR-Forum-2017-Program-Guide pdf 8350 KB
- AIR-Forum-2016-Program-Guide pdf 24775 KB
- AIR-Forum-2015-Program-Guide pdf 7304 KB
- AIR-Forum-2014-Program-Guide pdf 27392 KB
- AIR-Forum-2013-Program-Guide pdf 18519 KB
- AIR-Forum-2012-Program-Guide pdf 19623 KB
- AIR-Forum-2011-Program-Guide pdf 11847 KB
- AIR-Forum-2010-Program-Guide pdf 3581 KB
- AIR-Forum-2009-Program-Guide pdf 2117 KB
- AIR-Forum-2008-Program-Guide pdf 3559 KB
- AIR-Forum-2007-Program-Guide pdf 3804 KB
- AIR-Forum-2006-Program-Guide pdf 1631 KB
- AIR-Forum-2005-Program-Guide pdf 5094 KB
- AIR-Forum-2004-Program-Guide pdf 2097 KB
- AIR-Forum-2003-Program-Guide pdf 978 KB
- AIR-Forum-2002-Program-Guide pdf 3884 KB