Welcome to the AIR Job Board
With more than 15,000 visitors per month, the AIR Job Board is the premier online location for posting and searching for openings in IR, effectiveness, assessment, planning, and related fields at higher education institutions in the U.S. and abroad.
Viewing and posting jobs is available at no cost. All that is required to submit your job posting is an AIR account.
- Blind job postings are not accepted. All required fields must be completed.
- All submissions are reviewed before posting. Submitters will receive confirmation via email that the job listing was posted, a request for more information, or if not, why.
- Job listings will remain on the site for at least 60 days. Contact email@example.com to extend your job posting.
- To improve the response rate for your listing, we suggest including a thorough description of how candidates can apply for the position.
- Please provide a reference for job seekers when using terms specific to your organization.
- Log in to My AIR or create an AIR account (click My AIR in the upper right hand corner of your browser window).
- Navigate back to this page and use these links to post a job or view previous job postings.
Find the Post a Job link in the My AIR Dashboard Menu and create your posting from there.
- Once your job post has been reviewed and approved by AIR staff, it will appear on the AIR Job Board listing.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for assistance.