Virtual Workshop: March 18, 2–3:30 p.m. ET
Pricing: FREE ($0 members/$0 nonmembers)
The Postsecondary Data Partnership, hosted by the National Student Clearinghouse, is a set of online dashboards that can transform how your institution understands and shares information about student success. These dashboards provide early momentum and outcomes metrics to help stakeholders advance student success and identify equity gaps. This workshop is focused on helping those new to the PDP, or those interested in learning more about the PDP, to better navigate these dashboards and to use this information to improve student outcomes.
As a result of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand the purpose and development of the PDP dashboards
- Understand the PDP metrics and their use in student success
- Understand how to navigate the PDP dashboards to identify trends and equity gaps
- Registration closes March 14 or when capacity is reached. Space is limited.
- You will receive the Zoom link the day before the workshop.
- If you have any special needs addressed by the American with Disabilities Act, please contact the AIR Education Team at 850-385-4155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.