The National Survey of IR Offices was first launched in 2015 to establish a baseline of IR office capacities and resources. The survey data are used to inform program reviews of IR offices, benchmarking initiatives, and conversations about the evolving role of IR.
2015 National Survey Results
- Not-for-Profit Data Summary: 2 and 4-year Comparison [PDF] pdf 155 KB
- Survey Instrument for IR Offices [PDF] pdf 168 KB
- For-Profit Data Summary [PDF] pdf 143 KB
- Survey Instrument for Institutions without an IR Office [PDF] pdf 97 KB
- Not-For-Profit Data Summary [PDF] pdf 143 KB
- Summary Report of the National Survey of IR Offices [PDF] pdf 1117 KB
2018 National Survey
Relaunched in 2018, this is the most comprehensive survey of its kind. Learn about the relaunched 2018 survey and benchmarking tool.